To Create an Assessment Template, the following steps are required to be followed in the right sequence.
If you would like to watch a short Video Tutorial, please click on the link given below:
Creating a Question Bank
- Open Assessments>Question Banks>My Question Banks
- Create a Question Bank by clicking Add.
- Enter details and click save.
- Frameworks represent a category for a Question Bank to be created in.
Adding Questions to the Question Bank
- Select Type from drop-down list.
- Enter Question Text
- Notes for Choosing a Response: Type a reason for choosing the response for eg. Explain if the said statement is false.
- Check-boxes for allowing a user to attach a file Optional/Mandatory.
- A question can be marked as mandatory so that a user cannot submit a blank answer.
- Be able to provide comment: Creates a comment box to enter details for the selected response.
- Risk Values: Associate a Risk value to identify Risk Level for a particular response chosen by a user.
- Responses: Options available for a user to choose. An administrator can assign a value associated with Risk Values.
- Click Save.
- On Summary page, associate a Regulation to a question.
- Click on Requirements>Click on Add Requirements
- Select a Regulation from the drop-down list> Click Add> Click Save.
- Go back to Questions and add more questions to the question bank.
- A Question can be deleted or modify its sequence UP/Down.
- Go back to My Question Banks, click on Actions and Publish the Question Bank.
- Once Published, a Question Bank will be available to be chosen from the drop-down list to be associated with an Assessment Template.
Creating An Assessment Template
- To Create an Assessment Template, go to Administration>Assessment>Templates.
- Click on Add to create a new template.
- Step 1 of 2, enter Details and click on Continue.
- Clicking on Sections will take you to Step 2 of 2.
- Click on Add Section. This window allows you to enter a value in Total Questions of High Risk and Total Questions of Medium Risk and allow an administrator to Take Action from the Section or a particular Question of High Risk.
- Click Save.
- Click on Associate Question Bank to associate it with the Assessment Template.
- Select the Question Banks by its description and click Save and then click Done.
- Go back to Templates, click on Actions and Publish the Assessment Template.
- Once Published, an Assessment Template will be available in Compliance Management >Compliance Activity>Task>Assessment, to be chosen from the drop-down list, to be associated with the Assessment as an Assessment Template.
- To know, How to Create an Assessment, Click on this Hyperlink: How to Create an Assessment Document/Video.