To enroll multiple users into multiple courses, they can be added into a Department and then all those users can be enrolled in a course without going through the all users list to search, select and enroll.
To enroll users into a course, you must have the Manager role assigned to you in the Learning Management. Please follow the given steps below or if you would like to watch a video tutorial please click on the link given below:
Video Link: https://player.vimeo.com/video/374245633
- On your Iomad dashboard, click on Manage Departments.
- Click on Create Department.
- Enter details and click Save Changes.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to verify.
- Go back to the dashboard and click on Assign Department Users/Managers.
- Follow these steps to add a user/users into a department.
- Click on Drop-Down Arrow to see Department names.
- Select user/users from Potential Users.
- Click on Add.
- The added user/users will show in the list of Users in this Department.
- Go back to the dashboard and then click Courses, User Enrollments,
- Follow the steps below to Enroll.
- Select a Department by clicking the drop-down arrow.
- Select a course from the drop-down box.
- Select a user or all users from that department.
- Click Enroll/Enroll All.
All selected users will be enrolled in the selected course.