To Create an Assessment, Submit for Review and Analyze in Compliance Management. You need to follow the steps mentioned below, if you would like to watch a short Video Tutorial, please click on the link given below.
Video Link: https://player.vimeo.com/video/374153953
How to Create an Assessment
To create an assessment please follow the steps below:
- Go to Compliance Management, Compliance activities.
- Click on Tasks, from drop-down select Assessment.
- Fill out the details and assign the assessment to a Single User or Group of Users.
- From the drop-down list in Assignee, select a single user.
- In case of assigning an assessment to a Group of users, select Group.
- At the end of the Group Assignee text box, click on the icon highlighted in the below snapshot. Click on the icon Select a group and a window Group Picker will open.
- Select a group and that group will become the Group Assignee.
- Type the name of an Assessment Template and select the template you want to Assign to the Assignee.
- Fill out the remaining details as per requirement and click Create.
The assignee can see the assessment on his dashboard.
- Click on the assessment and then click Start Assessment.
- After clicking on Start Assessment, a hyperlink will be enabled which will allow you to take the assessment.
How to Submit an Assessment for a Review
- After completing the assessment. You have to submit it for a Review.
A window will appear to assign the Assessment to a User, who will review the assessment.
How to Analyze an Assessment
- The Reviewer will open the Assessment from his dashboard and click Analyze.
A new window will be opened to Analyze the assessment.
- Click on the + icon to open the assessment and click Take Action for an assessment whose risk value is Medium/High.
- A window will open to take multiple actions to assign against that particular Question of the Assessment.
- After analyzing the assessment. The Reviewer will have to go back to Compliance Management, Compliance Activity, Open the assessment from his dashboard. Click on Complete to end the assessment.
- The Assessment Status will show Completed.