This document consists of 2 parts, explaining in a step by step the process of:
- Course Enrollment.
- User Enrollment.
To enroll multiple users into a course or enroll a single user in multiple courses, you must have the Manager role assigned in Learning Management. Please follow the given steps below or if you would like to watch a video tutorial please click on the link given below.
Video Link: https://player.vimeo.com/video/374245719
- On your Iomad dashboard, click on Courses.
- In Courses, click on User Enrollments.
- Click on the drop-down list of Select course to enroll into to view and select a course.
- After selecting a course, select a single user or multiple users from Right Panel and click Enroll to enroll multiple users into that course.
- After clicking Enroll, the selected user/users will be shown in the left panel under Enrolled Students.
- Once you click enroll, a user can now see his/her enrollment status on their dashboard under Courser Overview.