The 360factors team takes security very seriously. Upon initial login, all users are prompted to create and save three Secret Questions and Answers.
This allows a user to click “Forgot Password” on the login screen, which sends an email with a link to reset their password to the address associated with that user.
- Click on "Forgot your password?" as shown in the snapshot below:
- Enter your Predict360 Username and Key of your organization as shown in the snapshot below:
- If you have set a security question, then kindly provide an answer to your question as shown in the snapshot below:
Note: SKIP to point number 10 if you have forgotten your security question's answer for your account.
- After successfully answering your security question, a password reset email will be sent to the email configured on your account in Predict360 as shown in the snapshot below:
Note: SKIP to point number 9 if you are unable to set a password for your account
- Open the email and click on the link in the email as shown in the snapshot below:
- You will be redirected to Predict360, now set your new credentials as shown in the snapshot below:
- Once your password has been accepted, please make sure to save/update your credentials in the browser when prompted as shown in the snapshot below:
- After logging into Predict360, you will be redirected to your Dashboard or the Company Landing URL as shown in the snapshot below:
- Please make sure to enter a password that has not been set in the past 2 times. If you have chosen a password which was used in the past 2 attempts, your password will not be accepted and you will be prompted to enter a different password.
- If you have forgotten the security question/answer kindly contact your Predict360 Admin or contact 360Factors Customer Support, so that a password reset email can be sent to you.